Your matter will be dealt with confidentially from start to finish by Emma Pringle, who has over 12 years' experience in Wills, Tax Planning, Probate, Trusts and Powers of Attorney.
You can make your Will or Lasting Power of Attorney with us by home visit at a time to suit you, including evenings or weekends.
Please see our Testimonials page for reviews from our many satisfied clients.
Making a Will and Power of Attorney is often something that we avoid doing, either because we don’t have a lot of spare time, or we simply do not like to think about it.
At My Will My Choice, we can make the procedure as stress free as possible. We are members of STEP (Society of Trusts and Estate Practitioners) and IPW (Institute of Professional Will Writers), which indicates our dedication to our clients and outstanding service.
As well as having to adhere to a Code of Practice approved by the Chartered Trading Standards Institute, as members of the IPW, we are fully insured (up to £2mn) and have taken specialist examinations and undergo regular professional training to ensure the service that we provide is of the highest standard.
- Your Will allows you to choose who shall inherit your estate.
- Your Will allows you to appoint Guardians - who will look after your children if you die? Who will control their inheritance until they are adults?
- Your Will allows you to provide for your partner - if you have not married or entered into a civil partnership, they generally would not inherit on your death unless you make a Will.
- Your Will may void 'accidental disinheritance', i.e. if your Will leaves your entire estate to your partner, he or she may remarry or change their Will after your death. Your children or other beneficiaries may be 'accidentally disinherited'. The use of trusts in a Will can prevent this.
- Your Will may offer some protection from care home fees, depending upon your family circumstances.
- Your Lasting Power of Attorney for Property and Finances allows you to appoint trusted Attorneys to manage your finances in the future.
- Your Lasting Power of Attorney for Health and Welfare enables your trusted Attorneys to make decisions about your health related matters, should you be unable to make such decisions.
- Most importantly, making your Will and Lasting Power of Attorney makes matters substantially more straightforward for your loved ones, at an already stressful time.
No tweets found