We all know that we should make a Will, but it often something that doesn't take priority in our busy lives. Why are we guilty of delaying the making of a Will?
In my experience as a solicitor, I have found the following (legitimate!) reasons have come up time and time again:
1.Too busy to see a Solicitor through the working week;
2. Don't want to use valuable annual leave to see a Solicitor;
3. Expense of making a Will;
4. Childcare/carer commitments;
5. Not sure who to use to make a Will;
6. Thinking we are 'too young' or don't have sufficient assets to make a Will;
7. Can't decide who to appoint as Executors/Guardians etc; and
8. Thinking the grim reaper will come if you tempt fate by making a Will!
In consideration of the above, we have made the process of making a Will as easy as possible:
1.Wills in the North East can be made by home visit at a time to suit you;
2.Evening and weekend appointments are available;
3.Wills by phone can also be made at your convenience, no need to take time off work;
4.Phone appointments can be as late as 9pm, enabling you to make a will after your children or dependents are in bed;
5.We will guide you through the process of making a Will and explain the roles of Executors, Trustees, Guardians etc - all you have to do is advise us of their names and addresses;
6.We have fixed fees for basic wills (no hidden costs); and
7.Everyone over the age of 18 should make a Will, we try to make the process as easy and flexible as possible for all ages.
Please get in touch on 01661 610309 or go to www.mywillmychoice.co.uk for further information or to arrange an appointment.